Turn Any surface into an active one!!
- Agility & Flexibility
- Body/Limb Awareness & Balance
- Muscle Building
- Beginner Balance Training
- General Fitness
- Injury Prevention
Small dogs can stand with all four paws on the TwinDisc, larger dogs can each use a TwinDisc for the forehand and one for the hindquarters. Add a Second TwinDisc for large dogs.
Dimensions: about 55 cm x 32cm x 6cm (21.65″x 12.6′ x 2.36″) / One side of the TwinDisc is has nubs.
- Lower to the ground
- Can be used deflated or inflated
- Improves forward and backward weight shift
- The surface is a bit wider than some other things so it allows more dogs to use it in a sit position when on the narrow side
- Helps to improve a sloppy sit – dog sits on the narrow side and has to grip the middle twin disc
- Provides a higher level balance challenge when inflated so that it is rounded on both sides
- With some inflation it has a more “defined” area for foot position
- Great when paired with all FitPAWs balance products.
*Free shipping (included in price)