FitPAWS Peanut stability ball for dogs! Build Core Strength, Promote Good Form, Boost Confidence and Improve Joint Health!
Peanut design provides a dog training platform that encourages correct form for more stable training. The Peanut shape targets front-to-back or side-to-side movements, important to dogs new to conditioning or agility training.
Comes in Sizes: 40cm, 50cm and 60cm
- New TRAX™ Surface Prevents Slipping and Provides Neurosensory Stimulation
- NEW Burst-Resistant Design Provides Safe Balance Platform for Conditioning and Rehabilitation Exercises
- Saddle Waist (Dipped Center) Offers Support and Control
- Change Balance Challenge by Adding More or Less Air – Don’t Over Inflate
- Use as Touch target or obstacle
- Use as tool for Stability/core training
- Provides level balance challenge
FitPAWS® Guide/DVD includes:
- Basic Benefits and Tips for Training
- Dog Exercise recommendations
- Pump, Inflation Instructions
- Safety and Use Guidelines
SIZING For Core Conditioning:
If you plan to use your dog balance products for core conditioning, measure the length of your dog when it is in a neutral standing position from the front legs to the back legs. Your dog should stand on the balance products without a hunched (or roached) back. You can always use a larger balance product for smaller dogs, but not a small product for large dogs. Large dogs may need two or more items to ensure proper form. If you have more than one dog, choose a size that fits your largest dog.
For Natural Stances Use this Peanut *Approx. Sizes
Up to 20” length 40, 50, 60, 70, 80 cm
Up to 24” length 50, 60, 70, 80 cm
Up to 30” length 60, 70, 80 cm
Up to 41” length 70, 80 cm
Up to 46” length 80 cm
SIZING For Weight Bearing Activities:
Weight bearing activities are activities where the dog is partially standing on the ground and partially on the ball. Choose a ball that is slightly under your dog’s withers (or highest part of the shoulders where the neck meets the back). If you need a ball smaller than the 40 cm consider purchasing our mini egg or decrease the amount of air in the 40 cm. Weight-bearing activities are a great way to introduce dogs to balance activities.
Dog Shoulder Height Use This Size Peanut
16”-19” (40-49 cm) 40 cm
20”-23” (50-58 cm) 50 cm
24”-27” (59-68 cm) 60 cm
28”-31” (69-78 cm) 70 cm
32”+ (79 cm +) 80 cm
*Free Shipping (included in price)
*Good idea to have a harness on dog while using for easy grip and balance help. See our Dog Safety Harness here!